Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Conferenza generale! - Vicenza, Italy

Ciao!

I don't have tons of time today but what a great week and what a great place! I love Italy more and more everyday. Most of the messages we shared with members and less actives and our one awesome investigator was this: GENERAL CONFERENCE IS AMAZING AND GET EXCITED TO WATCH IT! These are the talks that I read this week and that touched my heart the most:





I love you all and I'm sorry I won't be able to write more to you lovely people! You all mean so much and I love you! Enjoy conference!! 

Love, 


Sorella McConkie  


p-day fun

p-day fun


The patriarch and his wife



The look on my face when my trainer told me that from now on,
I would be making all the phone calls in Italian


Pday views

Pday views

Pday views

Inviting to English class!

painting faces of the little kids at a ward activity




painting faces of the little kids at a ward activity

No comments:

Post a Comment