Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Here we go again! - Pordenone, Italy

Ciao!

It's transfers once more and the final round for me here. I'm getting 2 new companions today, Sorella Larson and Sorella Parker, who will take over Pordenone in 3 weeks when I leave. It's been a crazy week. I love the people in this little place. We taught our investigator {V} this week the restoration and it went so well. She was so open to the things we were explaining and especially loved when we shared the first vision. She is a special person who is very prepared to hear what we are teaching. 

It's been a long transfer day so I'm sorry for the shortness, but I love you all! 

Con affetto, 
Sorella McConkie 



our district Polaroid of how many transfers we have

puppy Eevee who is my twin haha

No comments:

Post a Comment