Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Conferenza generale! - Vicenza, Italy

Ciao!

I don't have tons of time today but what a great week and what a great place! I love Italy more and more everyday. Most of the messages we shared with members and less actives and our one awesome investigator was this: GENERAL CONFERENCE IS AMAZING AND GET EXCITED TO WATCH IT! These are the talks that I read this week and that touched my heart the most:





I love you all and I'm sorry I won't be able to write more to you lovely people! You all mean so much and I love you! Enjoy conference!! 

Love, 


Sorella McConkie  


p-day fun

p-day fun


The patriarch and his wife



The look on my face when my trainer told me that from now on,
would be making all the phone calls in Italian


Pday views

Pday views

Pday views

Inviting to English class!

painting faces of the little kids at a ward activity




painting faces of the little kids at a ward activity

No comments:

Post a Comment