Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Buon Anno! πŸŽ‰ - Vicenza, Italy



Buon Anno!πŸŽ‰

Happy happy new year!

Cheers to the close of 2017 and the start of 2018. I loved 2017 with all my heart and I was a little sad to see it go, but I'm excited to see what will happen during this next year. I'm grateful for fresh starts and new beginnings and change that helps us to grow:) I've been thinking lots about one of my favorite scriptures that's in Ecclesiastes 3 verses 1, 4, and 11 (scattered, I know, but it makes sense): 

1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

I love love love this and I hope that all of you can embrace the fact that there is a time and an season for everything, and that God gives us time to laugh AND weep AND mourn AND dance. Sometimes I wish that all my experiences could laughing and dancing ones, but I know that as we don't know the full extent of what God has in store for us, and therefore we are prepared as he would have us be. I'm grateful for lovely Vicenza, the people here, the awesome hazelnut Gelato I had this afternoon, and that God has given the chance to experience the full range of human emotions throughout our lives. 

Lots of love!

Sorella mcconkie 

Photos: cute comp, pretty bridge, chidera who we're teaching English to, and a darling new investigator of ours from the Philippines. 


pretty bridge
 
chidera who we're teaching English to
 
a darling new investigator of ours from the Philippines
 
cute comp

No comments:

Post a Comment