Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Happy Wednesday!

Ciao tutti!

What a great week it has been. A little less crazy than last week but productive and happy nonetheless! 

On Thursday we met with our investigator Luigia for the second time and set a baptismal date for the 5th of May!! That feels so close and we still have so much to Do, but I'm grateful for the work and the business and for an investigator who truly wants to learn and grow. We are teaching the Plan of Salvation this week with a recently returned Italian missionary from our ward tomorrow and I'm really excited:) 

I've also been thinking a lot about elder Bednars talk from conference about meekness this week. Here's my favorite line: 

"Whereas humility generally denotes dependence upon God and the constant need for His guidance and support, a distinguishing characteristic of meekness is a particular spiritual receptivity to learning both from the Holy Ghost and from people who may seem less capable, experienced, or educated, who may not hold important positions, or who otherwise may not appear to have much to contribute." 

I've thought about this so much this week as I have gone about and done normal missionary work, about how I can learn better from other people. It's something I want to improve at. I'm learning a lot this transfer from my cutest greenie Sorella Pearson, our loving members and our incredible investigators. I feel so grateful for people around me who can help me to learn and grow everyday:) and I invite you all to try to do that this week! Notice the talented people around you and I promise you'll learn something valuable! 

Have a lovely day! 

Love, Sorella McConkie 

Photos... 
Gelato, pizza, and walking through the rain. 🇮🇹❤




No comments:

Post a Comment