Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Yay for Fall! - Pordenone, Italy

Ciao a tutti! 

It's been a fun week here!! I love Pordenone. The people here have been so kind and thoughtful and I adore them all so so much.  Here are a couple speedy highlights from the week: 

1. Finding a darling new potential named {E} during tracting! 

2. Making a paper gratitude pizza where we put something we're grateful for on a topping every day. 

3. Seeing our investigator {I} at a baptism that was on Saturday! She brought her little brother and they really enjoyed it. We showed them the "He Lives" video another time this week and she started to tear up watching it. We're so happy to see her sweet spirit expanding and growing closer to Heavenly Father. 

I've attached a couple photos of the pretty leaves starting to change color and me outside the one semi-famous building here in Pordenone. 

Lots of love! And happy November!!!! 

Sorella McConkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment