Wednesday, February 14, 2018

And so it shall stand - Lampugnano, Milan, Italy

Hello everyone! 

All is well here in milano, and I'm attaching some photos of a young women's activity we helped with this week as well as the FHE/Birthday party that we had for Sorella Berrey:) 

Just a short scripture segment that I enjoyed this week as well was in 2 Nephi 24 where it says: 

"24 The Lord of Hosts hath sworn, saying: Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand". 

This was a lovely verse to remind me this week that God will continue to direct his children's paths towards righteousness, and his purposes will be made known on the Earth. I feel lucky to be part of this church and this gospel! 

Lots of love! ❤
Sorella McConkie 



No comments:

Post a Comment