Thursday, February 22, 2018

Training and Trio's! - Lampugnano, Milan, Italy

Ciao!!

How is everyone doing? I am sorry that I am terrible at writing group emails and that this is no exception, but I wanted to still share a couple things from my week:) First of all, we got transfer calls last friday and I am going to be a trainer! President Allen was so nice in the way he asked. He said, "I have been impressed to call you as a trainer. Will you accept this calling?" And I thought it was so kind that he was sharing a bit with me about how I wasn't just filling a slot of being a trainer for someone this transfer, but how he was inspired to do so. It's helped calm me a little bit these past few days as I have been a little nervous:) I am gaining a testimony that leaders are very inspired throughout our church, and that transfers every 6 weeks are a way  for me to more fully trust in the revelation that God is sharing with my mission president, and I'm praying that in all my callings in life that I can move forward with more faith and trust in where God places me.

The other exciting thing that I've been apart of this week is that Sorella Berrey and I got to have a third sister be with us for a week! Being in a trio has been fun, and the members have loved having us come over. We also got to meet with a potential family this week and we're praying that all will go well:) 

Sorry for just the mini update! I love you all!!

Love,
Sorella McConkie



No comments:

Post a Comment