Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Buon Ferragosto πŸŽ‰πŸ’ƒπŸ‘Œ - Bergamo, Italy

Ciao tutti!

It's been such a crazy last 2 weeks and it's gone by fast. Transfers were last Wednesday and I sent brave Sorella Ashcraft off to Modena where she is about to do some amazing work for the people there.
Good-bye Sorella Ashcraft!
 I'm happy to be staying in my fresh mountain town and that I got to welcome in Sorella Snow! She's been in the mission for almost 6 months and is one of the best Sorelle I've served with. Hardworking and hilarious and it's been an amazing week.


Sorella Snow and Sorella McConkie
Our investigators are doing so well even though it's the month of August and Italy is pretty vacant. Our new person from this week is a girl named {F} who came to church for the first time and is trying to find a house in Italy right now but is honestly such a sweetheart. We taught her a lesson in McDonald's and ate some fries and I just got to think about the little collection of new friends I'm making on my mission. 


Sorry for the terrible email this week's folks...but here's a scripture I love to finish it off strong: 

"Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with surety hope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which hope cometh of faith, maketh an anchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in good works, being led to glorify God." 

Classic, right? I love this scripture and it rings true over and over again. Hope in things to get better, and do the things necessary to have greater faith, and all will be well. 

VVB❤
Sorella McConkie 

No comments:

Post a Comment